LESS BUGS. LESS GRINDING. MORE FUN.
Hello everyone. Here is Computer Ace’s Better Days mod for the game 7 Days to Die, alpha 15 (a15) version.
I felt that the game had a lot of bugs that needed to be fixed and recipes that didn’t make sense or that required too much grinding, so I revamped the configuration files to help with these problems. It also tones down the zombies a bit so they do not run as fast at night. There are hundreds of changes that make the game more fun and less grind-tastic. A must if you want to enjoy the game in single player mode or hate spending all your time working for materials.
Feel free to tweak the files to meet your liking. Read the Tweak section to leave out parts you don’t want. You may link to this page for anyone to find. Please do not link to the main file itself because the file name will change as I release new versions. Plus we want people to review the change log and installation instructions.
For features, updates and changes look here:
Better Days Update page
Please note that these changes are for game version alpha 15 only! It may not work for other versions of the game. Instructions are for the Steam version.
- Download the mod zip file below.
- Unzip the file to your desktop or a temporary folder.
- Go to your game library in Steam and right click 7 Days to Die.
- Click Properties then click the Local Files tab.
- Click the Browse Local Files button.
- A window should pop up showing the game folder. Double click the Data folder then Config.
- If you haven’t already, you may want to backup your original config (xml) files before proceeding. Copy the files from the zip file to the Config folder. Replace any files it asks you to.
- Play the game.
Have a comment or suggestion? Need help? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help making your computer faster? Call us for a quote or an appointment. We’re gamers too! We service Phoenix, AZ and surrounding cities. 623-680-6827